Shared Office Space and Hot Desking Facility
Shared Office Space
Businesses can rent a dedicated desk space on a monthly basis.
We also provide a Hot Desking facility, where a desk can be rented for as little as €8.00 per day. This service can also be availed of on a walk in/walk out basis.
The benefits of availing of ACDAL’s Shared Office Space and Hot Desking Facility
- Zero overheads, flexibility, and no long-term
- A commute free working day!
- Opportunity to network with other likeminded individuals and collaborate
- Stay focussed and on task and avoid getting distracted
- Under 20KM of Kildare’s major towns of Naas, Newbridge, Kildare town itself and Edenderry in County Offaly and in the same proximity to Celbridge, Leixlip, and Lucan
- Easy access to the two national primary routes. Dublin –Galway (N4) and Dublin – Cork – Limerick (N7) both of which link with the M50.
- Central Location – 30 minutes to Dublin City Centre, Dublin Airport and Dublin Port
- Self Service Canteen with serene views of green space to lunch / meet in
- Free unlimited car parking
- Access to the Conference and Training rooms
Sign Up to Our Newsletter
For news and notifications on upcoming community events and training courses, sign up to our newsletter below